The Women’s Health Journal is the primary portal for healthcare professionals with a specific interest in women’s health and related disorders. The website is a free-access online and printed educational resource, publishing focused review articles and expert commentaries, with regularly updated news – including rapid publication and interpretation of major new data from studies and clinical trials.
- Special ‘themed’ issues, supplements and printed resources
- Rapid, open access, fast-track online publication
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) modules
- Back catalogue of archive material
- Regular contact with registered members via e-alerts highlighting new material available online
- News and commentaries on clinical developments translating new data and NICE Guidelines into practical guidance for HCPs use in daily practice
- Congress reportage including in-depth analyses of latest developments
- Back 2 Basics infographics
- Clinical Craft card sets
- Annual Issues & Answers conference
- Free access to resources including a growing portfolio of educational materials, links to sister journals British Journal of Primary Care Nursing and Primary Care Cardiovascular Journal websites, Guidelines, Educational Partner websites and much more….
WHJ offers you direct access to healthcare professionals managing all areas of women’s health.
Readership and traffic
The Primary care Women’s Health Journal was launched in April 2009 both in print and online. To-date we have approximately 6,000 members who have requested print material, 72% of whom regularly access material online, and approximately 5,000 registered e-readers who regularly receive e-alerts and website update notifications. 3,750 average visits to the website per month with 1,100 pageviews, 2.5 pages/visit.
Advertising & bespoke sponsorship opportunities
WHJ offers many bespoke publishing opportunities both online and in print format from special ‘themed’ issues, supplements, round table meetings & consensus papers, feature articles, CPD modules, craft cards, Back to Basic infographics to corporate support packages for the website, media packages, Apps, e-alert bundles, banner adverts and much more. In addition there is the opportunity to time your publication in line with the annual Issues & Answers conference.